Monday, February 9, 2015

There's something new & exciting in the CURL world!

 Living Proof Curl is now at GBS The Beauty Store & GBSbeauty.com. I've used the products for about 5-6 washes now and I am just as impressed with the Curl line as I am with all of the other fabulous Living Proof products. I've been saying they would make a killer curl line if they ever came out with one and my wish has been answered. My favorite product would be the detangling rinse. No knot is a problem for this rinse, it gets them all out so easily. I found that if you put it on the lengths of your hair and add a little bit of water after applying, it works better. I have been on a conditioning cleanser kick and trying every one I come across, this Curl Conditioning Wash is on the top of my list. Check out the images below to see which products are perfect for your curl type and some great product tips! 






Click here to find all of these Living Proof Curl products!

No comments:

Post a Comment