Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Monday, August 12, 2013
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
We all tend to have the occasional sleepless night or our skin is just losing elasticity and gets thinner as we age. When the skin gets thinner, blood vessels show through making your under eye look tired, dull, and discolored. The number one product to hide the horrible darkness is concealer. Under eye concealer is a cosmetic bag must-have and a dark circles worst nightmare!
How to Hide Dark Circles
- WHO: you, the one walking around with those dark circles under your eyes
- WHAT: a yellow-based tone concealer, 2 shades lighter than your color, I like to use GloMinerals Under Eye Concealer Duo to get the perfect color for my skin tone. -- use a concealer brush to apply the concealer or my favorite tool your finger. (a finger works great because it gives off a light touch) Don't forget to seal the concealer with a dust of sheer yellow-toned powder; try the ever popular Ben Nye Banana Powder
- WHEN: dark circles take over your face and keep you from looking fresh and glam
- WHERE: apply concealer along the lower lashes into the inner corners of your eyes and hollows of your nose.
- WHY: so you look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed all day!