Monday, December 23, 2013

Product Review: Clarisonic Pedi

The answer to smooth, silky feet has finally been answered by the Pedi Gods... The Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation




Just when I thought Clarisonic couldn’t top their facial devices (my absolute favorite device/ product in the entire universe), they come out with the must-have Clarisonic Pedi System. It is an absolute treat for the feet and makes a world of a difference on rough feet. Give your feet the transformation they need before flip-flop season is here. The Clarisonic Pedi device was designed for the most incredible at-home foot care regimen, on a professional level. The features for the Pedi are 3-speed settings, waterproof for in-shower or bathtub use, an adjustable timer, and a 2 year warranty. The sonic foot frequency   proves 10 times smoother feet than with manual buffing. When you buy the Pedi you’ll see that the system comes with a Pedi Balm, Pedi Boost, Pedi Buff, Smoothing Disc, and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head. Now how do use all of the contents to their utmost potential? My suggestion would be to use the regimen Clarisonic provides by following the daily Buff & Balm, and the twice weekly Intensive Smoothing Treatment.


I was a bit iffy about using the dry buff head, but it wasn’t harsh and you could see the dead skin being removed. I highly recommend the scrub and balm, the balm has a lovely scent to it. Using the Pedi I have seen great improvement to my feet, especially with calluses that I get from those damn high heels.


It’s been a few weeks since I purchased the Pedi System and so far I give it 5’s across the board. If you still need to buy gifts for your family and friends, the gift of sweet feet is one you just can’t beat!



No comments:

Post a Comment