- Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel: Use this to wash your face and to shave with! Who would've thought?! It exfoliates the skin so there are no irritations or in grown hairs. Not recommended for sensitive skin though.
- Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash: Great for taking makeup off and very concentrated. When a product is concentrated a tiny bit goes a long way.
- Viz1000: If you have oily or acneic skin this is a great option to use instead of a moisturizer. Viz1000 binds moisture together for dehydrated skin.
- Oiless Oil 100% Purified Squalene: This anti-aging oil that feels like an oil, and acts like an oil, but it is NOT an oil! Fine lines, dry hair, wrinkles, or dry skin? Wait hair? Yes, hair! Pair this with Viz1000 and you got yourself an amazing, frizz-free and hydrated do! Doesn't stop there the Oiless oil is great for dry skin like elbows or feet and awesome as an eye makeup remover.
- PTR Serums
(general): Layer all serums or cocktail them all together. I prefer the
latter because then you don't have to wait for each one to dry. Just mix
in palm of your hand and they will all melt together.
(Thank you to James and Andrew from Peter Thomas Roth for being such great educators and hand models for my blog :D )
- Laser-Free Retexturizing Serum: Too much sun? This serum is great for sunburns and even razor burn. Get this for your man along with the anti-aging cleansing gel and they will be very grateful!
- FirmX Serum: Basically Spanx for the face and who doesn't love Span?!
- Laser-Free Retexturizing Gel Cream: Need a great primer? Replace your green primer used for redness with this gel cream which is a primer/moisturizer twofer!
- Power K: This amazing eye cream for dark circles and bags has actual vitamin k magical beads as I like to think of them. Power K isn't just for your eyes and can be used for surgical bruises or gross but it works hickies! (I hope nobody has a hickey because well...GROSS! Not cool & not classy, but hey if you do use Power K please!)
- Un-Wrinkle Eye: A 1/2 cream, 1/2 serum product that is actually safe to use all over the eye even your eyelids.
- Neuroliquid Eye: This staff favorite is not only effective around the eyes, but it's amazing around the mouth lines.
- Lashes to Die For: Uneven brows? Use this lash serum for brows and also great for guys who have patchy facial hair and want to fill it out.
- Un-Wrinkle Lip: AMAZING LIP PLUMPER!!!! And it helps with wrinkled lips!
- Un-Wrinkle Foundation: Great coverage and it's 85% treatment. EXCLUSIVELY at GBS The Beauty Store and GBSbeauty.com!
Monday, September 22, 2014
Insider Tips feat. Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth is one of my favorite skincare brands and I've tried many. With something for everyone and a wide range of products it can sometimes be overwhelming. So overwhelmingly amazing that is, that I usually get more than one product at a time because there are so many I want to try. I recently sat in on an awesome training for the brand. It had to have been one of the most informative training's I've had and I left with so many fun tips & lots more ways to use certain products that I would have never thought of. Here I am educated with tons of PTR 411 and now I want to share this knowledge with you.