Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Speedy Blowout



So as a curly girl I cringe at the thought of even planning on straightening my hair (which is rare because it takes forever..and a lot of patience). The past few times I've messed around with a few product concoctions and I think I finally nailed it. Here is my recipe for a fast, frizz-free blow dry:




1. On towel-dried hair, apply Living Proof PHD 5-in-1 Styling Cream on length ( I get a little oily on top if I apply too much product, but go for it if your hair can take it..this product gives great volume!)



2. Then I spritzed Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer all over from roots to tips


3. I followed up with a light blow dry and when it was a little more on the drier side I used Living Proof Straight all over while it was still a little damp.

4. Blow dry however you like to style and if you like your hair very straight use the Living Proof Straight again on dry hair before you flat iron


Straightening my hair isn't such a to-do anymore with these couple of products. Love that I get to rock the locks straight and frizz-free more often! 

20% off of Living Proof until May 31, 2015. FREE FULL-SIZE PhD Styling Cream with any $75 purchase or a travel-size PhD Shampoo and Conditioner with any $50 Living proof purchase! use code: HHM15 on www.GBSbeauty.com at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment