Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Product Review: Maskeraide Sheet Mask

The recent sheet mask craze has gone viral so I decided to finally give it a go. I'm really big on masks and treatments and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of my skin after the mask. For my sheet mask I used the Maskeraide All Nighter.










My skin loved it! After a weekend of sun and a little too much fun this mask was perfect. My skin felt hydrated, revived and my under eyes were revitalized. I would definitely recommend the sheet masks, especially for a GNI (girls night in). I also really like that there are so many different options; next up is definitely Detox Diva or Weather Warrior. Not only are these masks effective, but they look so fun and have such cute names (great gifts or stocking stuffers). Here is my #sheetmaskselfie. Please excuse the Snapchat caption I forgot to save the picture before lol




No comments:

Post a Comment